I don’t wanna see you
spending your nights alone
어디냐 물어 전화기 너머 낮은 목소리로
한참 숨죽여 기다린 대답에
옷을 걸치고 나서
Pulling up to your door
아무도 모르게
Move a little closer
Aye, aye
Yeah, yeah
We don’t need anything
한 잔의 위스키도
보여줘 how you feel
I wanna keep it low
I wanna keep it low
Come closer now
우리 사이 rhythm
솔직한 둘만의 떨림
I wanna keep it low
Keep it low
Keep it low
Whatever you’d like
네 맘 가는대로 해
흐트러진 머리만 좀 쓸어내릴게
I can be your baby
I can be your 매일
All up in my mind
You got me like
Ooh na na
모든 게 slow motion
빠져든 네 deep ocean
숨차오른 채로
Don’t need anything
한 잔의 위스키도
보여줘 how you feel
I wanna keep it low
I wanna keep it low
Come closer now
우리 사이 rhythm
솔직한 둘만의 떨림
I wanna keep it low
Keep it low
[Interlude]
Keep it low
Keep it low
Low, keep it low
Low, keep it low
I wanna keep it low
I wanna keep it low
Come closer now
우리 사이 rhythm
솔직한 둘만의 떨림
I wanna keep it low
Keep it low
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment