Skip to main content

Woofer - EMP (ZEROBASEONE)


Woofer in my blood, I can’t hide it Built for the fire, I ignite it Whole squad move when I decide it Woofer, Woofer, yeah I’m wired 내 걸음걸이부터 Killin’ it 애초부터 남들관 틀린 애 엄마 뱃속부터 Spotlight 받고 나온 Timeline 물보다 진하게 혈관에 흐르게 Woofer Spit it like trooper 모르면 고개만 끄덕여 Bro, uh 내 모습이 부러워 그새 또 Grow up The name is EMP This is like CCTV thing This sounds, hear everyday, everywhere, every time, every 씻을 때 먹을 때 Heart rate beating Do my thang like Wu-Tang If you hear that, then sign my plan I'm going to fly in the business plane Landing 하는 즉시 Turn up Woofer in my blood, I can’t hide it Built for the fire, I ignite it Whole squad move when I decide it Woofer, Woofer, yeah I’m wired Woofer Woofer Hands up high Woofer Woofer Touch the sky Woofer Woofer Feel that heat Woofer Woofer Can't be beat They call me the hooper It's on sight like 23, over When I score the crowd gon’ roar I got S in my name I'm big man AKA super Saw the blood I was given If I were to sin, 2 times, unforgiven Life on the line, career sky high, 2021 the start of my prime Y’all ain't seen nothing like this No money on the wrist Take care of the fam That's enough, been blessed Gon’ make this song stuck in your head Hit the bar beat for beat We gon’ rock till we dead Woofer in my blood, I can’t hide it Built for the fire, I ignite it Whole squad move when I decide it Woofer, Woofer, yeah I’m wired Woofer Woofer Hands up high Woofer Woofer Touch the sky Woofer Woofer Feel that heat Woofer Woofer Can't be beat And when it's time We gon’ ride till we die And when it's time We gon’ ride till we die And when it's time Flying high open doors Only the skies the limit Woofer Woofer Woofer Woofer Woofer Woofer Woofer Woofer Woofer Woofer Woofer Woofer

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...