I’m puttin’ Tris in a Crush two litro
I’m on my end, she say that I’m a keeper
Money talk for me, I ain’t gotta preach it
She keep tellin’ me to slow down
But I been movin’ too fast
Quick quick
For the fifty ey
They switch up quick
But I never feel the shame
All these late nights
I been tryna stay the same
Wait what Uh? Bitxh I’m married to the game
Up now but you know, I still bust shots
Hot outside so we gotta keep the top off
Hold up
New fit on, I don’t even check the cost
I’m so high, she talk love, I ain’t listenin’
I got blood on the bills uhg
Uhg I just pop out and chill
Uhg I don’t got time to heal
Chasin’ highs, not thrills
Life move fast, uh for real
I was out in Paris
I was on the runways
These days I pop no Xanax
She keep sayin’ that I’m careless
Livin’ fast, it’s gettin’ hard to manage
I’m puttin’ Tris in a Crush two litro
I’m on my end, she say that I’m a keeper
Money talk for me, I ain’t gotta preach it
She keep tellin’ me to slow down
But I been movin’ too fast
Quick quick
For the fifty ey
They switch up quick
But I never feel the shame
All these late nights
I been tryna stay the same
Wait what Uh? Bitxh I’m married to the game
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment