Just see that im the one
말보다 빠른 move
I never think twice 후횐 다 깨지고 난 후
Two wheels on the road
See me how I zoom
U better watch out,
when Im in the stu, I get rude
Never pop a x*n I get too much fu**in luv
U got a messy head it’s spinnin’ and spinnin’
like a top, u need some doc
우린 같은 걸 입어도 다른 fit 못 배워 영원히
U lame as f**k designer 떡칠해도 옷걸이
I born to be number one 너넨 묶여 마지막 떨이
내 팀을 위해 움직일 땐 절대 없지 망설임
Yo cut that s**t imma show u how
I came a long way with nothin
F**k a cheat code f**k the drama
너넨 너무 많지 헛소리
Nothin on ma wrist nothin
on ma neck but I never fold
너희 전부 준비해
techonhere now I pop out like a boss
Just see that Im the one
보여줘 너와 내가 다른 점
필요없어 니 도움 u might be rat 말할 게 없어
잘한 게 없어 혼자 한 게 없어
u must be dumb 알아버렸어
나는 이뤘고 너는 버렸어 여자 쫓아 눈 멀어버렸어
Now I gotta put’em down,
act like 2 hearts 타지 line
With ma twin 움직여 하나같이
쟤넨 다 물어보지 우리 사이
Ya 운전대를 바꿔 원에서 bar two wheels on fire
Pull up with the Kawasaki 두 귀를 열어 이거 자연
쓸데없는 말 안 들어 누구나 있는 사연
거짓말없는 세상이 오면 벗겨져 너의 그 가면
Never pop a x*n I get too much fu**in luv
U got a messy head it’s spinnin’
and spinnin’ like a top, u need some doc
우린 같은 걸 입어도 다른 fit 못 배워 영원히
U lame as f**k designer 떡칠해도 옷걸이
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment