가려진 저 창문 뒤에 uh
힌트 하나 없이 늘어진 넌센스
난 아직도 답을 못 골랐는데
어지러운 맘을 바로 잡아보려 해봐도
억지로 붙잡은 맘은 바로 사라져
Oh 어쩔까 나
We're out of time now
Maybe this is reckless too
But I like the view with you
더 후회할 시간은 없어
단 한 번의 flip, alright
저기, 홀릴 듯한 손짓
Take it, it's just a Coin flip, all-in
50:50 Baby come and test me
첫키스 다 녹아버린 Ice cream
Bet it all and just love me, all-in
Win or lose 뭐가 됐던 I'm lovin' this flip
돌고 도는 Heads or tails (damn)
머릿속은 어김없이
똑같은 미로 속으로
매번 쫓기듯이 도망쳐
Maybe this is reckless too
But I like the view with you
더 후회할 시간은 없어
단 한 번의 flip, alright
저기, 홀릴 듯한 손짓
Take it, it's just a Coin flip, all-in
50:50 Baby come and test me
첫키스 다 녹아버린 Ice cream
Bet it all and just love me, all-in
Win or lose 뭐가 됐던 I'm lovin' this flip
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment