I'm tryna, I'm tryna h*t it from her back and I l**k like
Couple Balenci, you, you cop a 휠라
안 믿어 가는 *들은 다, 신사
I'm tryna, I'm tryna be your man
Let's go, go, go-go, go, go, go
Go-go, go, go, go, go, go,
Go, go, go
I'm tryna, I'm tryna h*t it from her back like
I just wanna be myself
넌 자꾸 나를 바꿔 놓으려 해
그녀는 절대 나를 감당 못해
Yeah, is you like that?
Yeah, is you like that?
That s**t, like, she know
That s**t, like, she know
B***h, she likes my style
I'mma give you to my night
I'mma go f**k all 3 bad b*****s at 1 time
Give me a second to make you mine
눈 마주쳐 넌 she high
사진 찍지 말길
Everybody hit my f****n' dance
Like I'm Bobby Shmurda
이러다 나가야겠어 나 진짜 거기 스우파
집에서 한 번도 난 저지를 춰본 적이 없어
*대로 살아도 나 진짜 돈을 계속 벌어
That s**t, like, she know
That s**t, like, she know
That s**t, like, she know
That s**t, like, she know
That s**t, like, she know
That s**t, like, she know
(That s**t, like, she know)
(That s**t, like, she know)
(B***h, she likes my style)
I'm tryna, I'm tryna h*t it from her back and I l**k like
Couple Balenci, you, you cop a 휠라
안 믿어 가는 *들은 다, 신사
I'm tryna, I'm tryna be your man
Let's go, go, go-go, go, go, go
Go-go, go, go, go, go, go,
Go, go, go
I'm tryna, I'm tryna h*t it from her back like
I just wanna be myself
넌 자꾸 나를 바꿔 놓으려 해
그녀는 절대 나를 감당 못해
Yeah, is you like that?
Yeah, is you like that?
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment