Trying not to rush the days away\n
But time moves fast\n
I’m just learning how to make it last\n
Thought I’d have it figured out\n
Tell me about it\n
Lying down to stop overthinking\n
Maybe I’ll remember what it’s like\n
We’re getting closer now\n
Let me take the sun down to the sea right now\n
Watch the city light up, oh it feels alright\n
Nothing on the schedule\n
Tryna clear my mind\n
My paradise\n
Still thinking ’bout my July
We come alive under starlight\n
Chasing the twilight\n
Lose control\n
Letting moments fly\n
Wish I could rewind
Bittersweet, yeah it's coming around\n
Free again under starlight\n
Beautiful twilight\n
Lose control\n
Holding on so tight\n
Burning up so bright\n
Too bright to fade\n
Jumpin' to the glow\n
And keep falling\n
Tell me what you're seeing\n
We're off track\n
Laughing in the backseat\n
Low on gas\n
That's just us\n
The city's getting louder\n
Yeah, it's obvious\n
We're making it up\n
Take it all in\n
Tinted windows
Golden lights are showing\n
Just slide in, come take a ride\n
Running out of time\n
Hold on, it feels unreal\n
Let me take the sun down to the sea right now\n
Watch the city light up, oh it feels alright\n
(No need to think ’bout a thing tonight)\n
Nothing on the schedule\n
Tryna clear my mind\n
My paradise\n
Still thinking ’bout my July\n
We come alive under starlight\n
Chasing the twilight\n
Lose control\n
Letting moments fly\n
Wish I could rewind\n
Bittersweet, yeah it's coming around\n
Free again under starlight\n
Beautiful twilight\n
Lose control
Holding on so tight\n
Burning up so bright\n
Too bright to fade\n
Jumpin' to the glow\n
And keep falling
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment