You’re all I crave
Don’t tease me, just be honest with me
Love me all the way
Show me how you love me
We’ve got no time
But I don’t really mind, just go on
Baby, baby
Come on and go on
Something ’bout you takes away my sorrow
Drunk in love, gonna conquer the whole world
Don’t play hard to get too much
Feeling your kiss in slow motion
All we need is the same
intention to get to know ya
You’re all I crave
Don’t tease me, just be honest with me
Love me all the way
Show me how you love me
We’ve got no time
But I don’t really mind, just go on
Baby, baby
Come on and go on
Let’s go all night
Go on, go on
Let’s go all night
Get a little wild no matter where we are
We’re gonna slide right in, move like we own it
Just go on, go on, go on, go on
Afterwards, it’ll stay between us
So, let’s go wild
You’re all I crave
Don’t tease me, just be honest with me
Love me all the way
Show me how you love me
We’ve got no time
But I don’t really mind, just go on
Baby, baby
Come on and go on
Ooh
Let’s go all night
Ooh
Let’s go all night
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment