Some believe that it's easy to say
They don't believe what I say
I believe that it's meant to be
I'm gonna just take what is mine
I don't believe in the things they say
'Cause they always change
I believe in things that never change
They never fade away
Rock and roll tonight
Let's get twisted now
Rock and roll tonight
Let's get twisted, feel alive
Some believe that we're easy to fool
They won't believe what we know
I believe that we're meant this way
I'm gonna just take what is mine
I don't believe in the things they say
'Cause they always change
I believe in things that never change
They never fade away
Rock and roll tonight
Let's get twisted now
Rock and roll tonight
Let's get twisted, feel alive
Dancing in the afterglow
Holding each other's hands
Laughing till the end of time
Easy, easy
People won't believe the things we see
People won't believe that we can be
People won't believe the things we see
People won't believe that we can be
People won't believe the things we see
People won't believe that we can be
People won't believe the things we see
People won't believe that we can be
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment