Christian! Will you tell me?
Oh Tell me how I should live from now on.
Everything I've ever wanted has ended in failure.
Should I stop now? Or should I go on?
Christian! Will you love me?
Oh Tell me how I should live from now on.
The love I wanted now seems to make everyone cry.
Should I stop now? Or should I go on?
Don't tell me any more words that give me hope.
Dreams and hopes are always the pain of my life.
Now, I have nothing I want. I just walk my path,
which has no end in sight. Oh my life.
Christian! I won't dream anymore.
Price of dreams is too high.
My leather has turned to stone.
Wouldn't a life without dreams be okay?
Should I stop now? Or should I go on?
Dreams and hopes are always the pain of my life.
The Price Of Dreams
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment