Summertime,
Afternoon
Watch the sun go down
With you by my side,
Some illusions
I hope come true
Lately I- I can't tell the time
You glisten in my eyes
Where the sun goes down
Ooh ooh
We don't sweat more with the wind blowing
Blushing from the backseat of your wheels
And the streetlights keep coming down on us
I know I won't be ashamed
Had you sleep talking, that commentary
24 with me can do fatigue
Ah
My mind keeps staying on you like ten times
And my mind keeps
staying on you like ten times
If you want it,
I could do it to you like ten times
Are you looking for it?
Have you gone a long ways around
Just for me to find you when it's too late?
When it's too late
I found you on the other side
Our two worlds will never collide
And it's dark outside
You're on the other side
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment