All of my homies are 빈곤
All of my homies are 빈곤
All of my homies want Bin Gone
She believes me, I don’t do reefer
She believes me, I don’t do reefer
I told you, b*tch, I’m a winner
Yeah, my vision’s too clear
Yeah, we smoke sativa
Smokin’ at Thai
머리 맡에 Celine
Push to the limit
F*ck enemies
Finally, I’m win
Tell me what’s wrong @KBC
I’m too stoned
Where my 폰’s at
어제 기억은 블랙아웃
온다 했지 좋은 날이
온다 했지 좋은 날이?
난 너를 버릴 바엔
나를 버리고선 Coming to you
I pop out, no Xanny
골칫덩이를 버리니 몸이 떠요
벗겨 Fake Chain, Fake Clothes
안 부려 가짜 머니 스웩
무슨 할 말이 더 있겠니?
그냥 꺼져,
Get the f*ck outta my face
아마 예전에 Mom told me
“아들, I’m sorry”
Don’t need to say sorry
내가 말했지 I’m a winner
But 내 친구들 빈곤해 여전히
날 믿어
All of my homies are 빈곤
All of my homies are 빈곤
All of my homies want Bin Gone
She believes me, I don’t do reefer
She believes me, I don’t do reefer
I told you, b*tch, I’m a winner
Yeah, my vision’s too clear
Yeah, we smoke sativa
Smokin’ at Thai
머리 맡에 Celine
Push to the limit
F*ck enemies
Finally, I’m win
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment