All I wanna do Is love you Oh My Juliet
삶의 반을 줄테니 네가 돼 줄래
I would set this whole city on fire
Just so I Could show you a little light
심장의 반을 줄게
Could you be My Juliet
Brown hair
Your lips
and your tone
I stared
How are you here alone?
If you want me step inside,
I’d hold the door yeah
And in another world, I’d fall for you all over
How do I tame such a woman?
Don’t mistake, I’m a romantic
You hurt me, I don’t mind it
Your movements, your motion
Oh, I want your touch
Put your hand in my mine
Lock eyes
Know the world is against us
but that don’t mean our love should die
Let’s ride to the horizon
We don’t gotta hide, hide
We’ll find
Somewhere that’s our’s
In time
I’ll be your’s, you’ll be my Juliet
I swear I’ll give you my life
(Thus with a kiss I die)
All I wanna do Is love you
Oh My Juliet
삶의 반을 줄테니 네가 돼 줄래
I would set this whole city on fire
Just so I Could show you a little light
심장의 반을 줄게
Could you be My Juliet
Oh
I ain’t no Romeo
But I’ll give everything oh
All I wanna do Is love you Oh My Juliet
I ain’t no Romeo
But I’ll give everything oh
심장의 반을 줄게
Could you be My Juliet
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment