I wake up before sunrise
네 생각에 눈을 떠
또 한 번 round and round
Just another question mark
You don’t miss me 아마도
한참 동안 think too much
다시 눈이 감길 때
알람 소린 날 깨워
버릇이 됐어 check profile
한 시간마다 scroll it down
몰래 네 하룰 쫓아서
발자국을 숨기지
바보 같은 거 알지만
살짝 그려 본 two shot
나란히 걷게 된다면
괜히 어색할 공기
I’m cool enough to stay still
Cool enough to let it fade
But 한 발짝 더 원해 난
다가갈게 I’m on my way
I’m cool enough to stand alone
Cool enough to let it pass
하루 종일 널 생각해
I’m cool enough to say
하나부터 열까지
과몰입 네 story에
머릿속이 모자라
너의 모든 걸 Screenshot
천장 위에 널 그려
닿기엔 좀 높은데
혹시나 손을 뻗어
버릇이 됐어 check profile
한 시간마다 scroll it down
몰래 네 하룰 쫓아서
발자국을 숨기지
너로 가득한 Diary
살짝 그려 본 first date
나란히 걷게 된다면
괜히 남겨둘 거리
I’m cool enough to stay still
Cool enough to let it fade
But 한 발짝 더 원해 난
다가갈게 I’m on my way
I’m cool enough to stand alone
Cool enough to let it pass
하루 종일 널 생각해
I’m cool enough to say
Just call it love 이젠
I don’t turn away
Call it love 선명하게
Till you say my name
Till you say my name
I’m cool enough to stay still
Cool enough to let it fade
But 한 발짝 더 원해 난
다가갈게 I’m on my way
I’m cool enough to stand alone
Cool enough to let it pass
하루 종일 널 생각해
I’m cool enough to say
I’m cool enough to say
I’m cool enough to say
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment