You know that sometimes
You and I
We look alike especially when we smile
And I thought about
What I said tonight
Hurt your feelings, didn’t mean it that I’m tired
Girl you-u don’t deserve it
Not a single word
I wasn’t sick of nothing
I was sick of my own pity life
You’re the only heaven
When I was down in Hell
Even if you got me
Back in there I don’t care
I don’t have no worries
I know that you’re real
So baby you can let me out anytime
If I’m being stupid
You know that I always did
Like the way I used to say
I’ll love you for forever
Love you for my life
I wasn’t sick of nothing
I was sick of my own pity life
You’re the only heaven
When I was down in Hell
Even if you got me
Back in there I don’t care
I don’t have no worries
I know that you’re real
So baby you can let me out anytime
When you want me back just say it
Baby you’re an angel
To save me out of dawn
Only if you want me back
When you want me back just say it
Baby you’re an angel
I can’t let myself get out, oh I
Baby you’re the heaven
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment