Baby tell me what’s the point of us if
we kissing like you’re seeing no one else
You say that you were out of mind, a mistake
But I can see the way you look at me
So baby where are we
You fighting love for somebody else
You’re missing all the good things between us
We’ll keep it low
I’ll make you high
Just the way you wanted
So baby tell me
Are we lovers or other thousand
million names that you can give
just to feel alright
I’m sick of the excuses just to justify
I’m seeing your eyes, are we lovers?
Baby meet me down at the parking lot
Where we share our lights of our own
And that’s just life, how it goes, yeah
So baby where are we
You fighting love for somebody else
You’re missing all the good things between us
We’ll keep it low
So nobody knows what we on yeah
So baby tell me
Are we lovers or other thousand
million names that you can give
just to feel alright
I’m sick of the excuses just to justify
I’m seeing your eyes, are we lovers?
Ay, ay, ay
So baby won’t you tell me
Ay, ay, ay
Are we lovers or not
Ay, ay, ay
So baby won’t you tell me
I’m seeing your eyes, are we lovers?
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment