Creep, sh*t, no, 피식
Creep, sh*t, no, 피식
Creep, sh*t, no, 피식
Creep, sh*t, no, 피식
Too many F**kboys in Seoul City
Bi*ch, you can’t hop in Mercedes
Rolie on my wrist, 거의 Get
#CSNP, We from here
번 거 다 내놔, 네 racks
다시 일어났어, Wake
She wanna kiss my neck
안다타, we slay
안다타, we slay
ADT Gang, we slay
Poppin’ No Xanny, 난 재미있게
제니보다도 더 엣지 있게
She wanna kiss my neck, fr
이거는 playin’ a game, no real
우리가 제일 높아 fr
실수로 Pop an Addy, fr
Thai에서도 GT를 태워,
한국에서도, 이거는 same
2026, we gotta up in this hell
YB saved my life
21, I was Geek
22, I was Creep
23, I’m Back in this studio, studio
Kush blunt, life is Kush blunt
Cookin’ up in the studio
Creep, sh*t, no, 피식
Creep, sh*t, no, 피식
Creep, sh*t, no, 피식
Creep, sh*t, no, 피식
Creep, sh*t, no, 피식
Creep, sh*t, no, 피식
Creep, sh*t, no, 피식
Creep, sh*t, no, 피식
Don’t prepare with your ex-boyfriend, okay?
뭔가를 믿기에는 죄가 너무 커서
여유롭게도 뱉지, slime
With no pressure
인사 한 번이면 각이 보여
I can’t fall in love with dumbass ho*s
Chrome Hearts on my body
Head to toes
It ain’t no Uniqlo
앨범 다 망한 새*야
평생 차력 쇼나 해
이 미**끼
Producer한테도 가오를 잡네
What the f**k is that?
난 네가 싫어
어렸을 때부터
우린 불을 붙여
영감 적어, 수첩
직업 정신 투철
I feel like I’m 부처
With my broski, YC
Tab it Tab it Tab it 붙여
Creep, sh*t, no, 피식
Creep, sh*t, no, 피식
Creep, sh*t, no, 피식
Creep, sh*t, no, 피식
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment