I'll break down, I was only
Acting controlled
Lose me and you'll notice
What I've condoned
For I ain't do you much wrong
So much you had to explore
For if I've loved and I've lost
That's something I can endure
If I could
Know that I would
Know that I would (Know that I would)
If I could
Know that I would
Know that I would (Know that I)
With my hand in yours, that's just the way it goes
How fast we're moving past
The times I've been through
Wasting my afternoon
How far we've moved at last
Can't seem to jump to the other side
I'm at the edge
Somebody tip me to the other side
Ahh
If I could
Know that I would
Know that I would (Know that I would)
If I could
Know that I would
Know that I would (Know that I)
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment