I tried
Slowing down oh, I tried
Spun my legs for a mile
So I'd
Leave it at a good time
And nothing more
No time
I'll see the end of my twenties in
No time
I'll be counting numbers from the backside
In time
So now is
Just my time to live by
What I live by
Pitch black, and I got my eyes wide open
Why is it I feel more free?
I got my back to a wall
No place more to fall
Hades don't got nothing on me
I tried
Leaving nothing by my side
Kept talking to myself for a while
Been a while
Yeah, it's been a while
I was cutting out
Grease from a hand-me-down
But I see, this is nothing but a game
I just never thought I'd wanna play
Big pool on an acre
Far fetched, for my labor?
Big scoops, big labels
Big house, Las Vegas
I'm just kicking at a rock, ey, and it's peace
As it is, be here, be there, be near
Pitch black, and I got my eyes wide open
Why is it I feel more free?
I got my back to a wall
No place more to fall
Hades don't got nothing on me
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment