Your touch, it feels like a tidal wave
Pull me under, I obey
It all starts to blur, uh
Drowning slowly into her
She's dragging me down
Siren song got me in a daze
No escape tonight
Try to fight it, but I'm losing
My soul is hers for the choosing
Want it more
I even love the way that it hurts
Falling deeper, I can't breathe
She's got a hold on me
Stay, oh I
I know I shouldn't stay
But I'm so lost inside your waves
Oh yeah
No lifeline
Just devotion on the low
Dive dive deep dive dive
Dive dive deep dive dive
Dive dive deep dive dive
Dive dive dive dive
I guess we know I can't give it up
I'm too far gone, never get enough
Your undertow pulling me below
Fading, you got me so faded
Faded for sure
Deeper deeper down
Deeper deeper down
Deeper deeper down
(Go deeper deeper)
I wanna cross over
Under your pressure
Baby, you keep pulling me right in
Got me feelin' like
I don't even mind, yeah
Ai-ai-ai-aight
No way out
I'm drifting with the tide
Ride til I die
Oh, I can't stop this dive
Stay, oh I
I know I shouldn't stay
But I'm so lost inside your waves
Oh yeah
No lifeline
Just devotion on the
Let's go
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment