Skip to main content

Asylum - wnsday


I left home Avoiding Attempting Peace of mind To be by your side When the hour strikes Morning time I’ll be right back to my life Yuh Can’t give me a moment, what’s up? Yuh Can’t nobody tell me what’s up Yuh I’m up Yuh I dreamt Woke up, hopefully in somebody’s beach house Hold up, give me two weeks by the seaside Hold up, maybe the next one’s a B-side Type They running folds, but don’t know the buyers I’m on an island, just like Tobias I’m on an island, like the Bahamas I’m speaking in silence When they gon' pop the news I’m coming back somebody new I’m waiting for when the wind’s right Setting my sail right Just let me mind my own business Go f*ck all your plucking and picking I’m done with the weirdos Done with the negatives Done with distorting Done with serenity Done with my efforts And nobody noticing Paper controlling me Maggots in front of me I'mma just slide it off Last time I'mma pipe down Had to lock myself up in the den Good intentions in the grave When I’m back I'mma bring it from the dead When I’m back I’m ahead Lotta talk, none since Moving on from hibernating Look up, the day’s changing Baby teeth, all out fairly Corporations can’t fail me Body movements don’t fake me Ten toes, I’m in this deep For you I’ll be a man For you I’ll be a man For you I’ll be a man For you I’ll be a man For you I’ll be a—

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...