And I follow through the markings
Set in front of my toes
And I can feel the ones that’ve
come before my own
Wear down on the same road
And I feel my head
Blown up against the wall
My brain slithering down
Leave 'em stained
With my own eyes I see
How this whole life
Ain't for me
I see myself
On my deathbed
Made me feel some way
I had never feared time
Passing me by before
My mind don't sit right
Mama said like "ahh"
Feeling like I'm the next parlay
Like "ahh"
Stay up
'Cause I'll do right
What I do right
And I'll fear what I didn't do right?
'Fore I end my, end my life now
Mama said like "ahh"
Feeling like I'm the next parlay
Mama said like "ahh", ey
My mind don't sit right
Mama said like "ahh"
Feeling like I'm the next parlay
Mama said like "ahh"
If you done had me as that fool
You best not put your money
On it
I'm quiet now, but I know too much
I'mma hustle for it
Keep my teeth shut, you know what to do with it
Let you run it up,
gon' have to feel some weight on it
Feel that weight on it
Heavy weights, uh
Barbell curls, uh
Upper body torso sh*t like
Legs day, uh uh
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment