What if we just never met each other
What if we were never happy like us
What if I had no clue
That there’s somebody like you
From the moment I called you daisy
I thought you were always my baby
It was me who lost and kept changing
Nah
But you were always the girl
who I fell in love on first sight
Baby talk tomorrow
Time is getting late
You don’t need to bother
Nothing’s gonna change
Only if we can stay
Us for another day
That will be enough
Baby talk tomorrow
I know what you’ll say
Maybe at the morning
We might find a way
Only if we can stay
Us for another day
Won’t you hold my hands baby just incase
Just incase you don’t love me no more
Just incase if you’re hurting too much
I can’t say nothing more than I love ya
I know that I’ll miss ya
I don’t want you to go
Baby talk tomorrow
Time is getting late
You don’t need to bother
Nothing’s gonna change
Only if we can stay
Us for another day
That will be enough
Baby talk tomorrow
I know what you’ll say
Maybe at the morning
We might find a way
Only if we can stay
Us for another day
Won’t you hold my hands baby just incase
What if we just
What if we just
What if we just never met each other
What if I had no clue
That there’s somebody like you
What if we just
What if we just
What if we just never met each other
What if I had no clue
That there’s somebody like you
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment