I see blue and nothing else
I see you, I’m really tempted
I got nervous with your eyes on
I get natural in the shower
White lies
Weather so good it feel like
White lies
Gold sprinkle down on the sidewalks
Sweat on my neck, feel 'em
Dry off
Run a shot down in my glass
I got time but not the tickets
Let this drink be my escape
'Cause white lies stops the bleeding
Carry on without the bleeding
For the moment be in prison
Don’t look far
I know when to
Tell you white lies
I know when to
Tell you white lies
I know when to
Tell you white lies
How I do
How I do, like you do
I might have to call you
What I got to say?
Bedrock on my wrist
I ain’t get much far ahead
I might have to tell you
Something that you wanna hear
All for the birds
Just for your tears, tears
The devil comes by when the weak's too strong
'Bouta pick 'em up like a thrift store
Singles like a strip club
'Bouta get my lickback
Now who got they big boi
What good is a pit stop, without the drive
I switch up the Prius in your garage
If you need the pep, you will hear the sound
And the white in my words,
shouldn’t hold you down
White lies
I know when to
Tell you white lies
I know when to
Tell you white lies
I know when to
Tell you white lies
How I do
How I do, like you do
I might have to call you
What I got to say?
Bedrock on my wrist
I ain’t get much far ahead
I might have to tell you
Something that you wanna hear
All for the birds
Just for your tears, tears
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment