They coming in hard
like the way she do on my bed
And when I speak up
난 최대한 안 절려고 노력해
Coming in hard
Like the way she keep me awake
난 왔어 결국 씨바 넘 far
안 다왔어 결국엔 난 거기를
I need a kill Switch
(Kill switch)
I need a kill Switch
(Kill switch)
I need a kill Switch
(Kill switch)
I’m tryna go free
(Kill switch)
Change my flow
Change my fit
Allergies, allergies
10k on my wrist
한달치
We high and geeked
Neurology
피 흘렸어 피 for melodies
If I fall imma die young bitch
철없이 할래 갈바에는 뒷방에 ᄋ
Karma like hoe
so it might come back for some more
Rock hard 내 heart
그래도 가끔은 I get lost
ye 돼 내 말들은 돈
시퍼런 나이엔 I don’t wanna go
don’t wanna go
없어 Skit 그냥 ᄀ
Like we on a ski
팔자는 치워
I tried to stay 여기
But like vacation I had to go
And my life be speeding till ending
and I’m knockin’ on the door
Coming in hard
like the way she do on my bed
And when I speak up
난 최대한 안 절려고 노력해
Coming in hard
Like the way she keep me awake
난 왔어 결국 씨바 넘 far
안 다왔어 결국엔 난 거기를
When I go
Kill Switch
(Kill switch)
I need a kill Switch
(Kill switch)
I need a kill Switch
(Kill switch)
I’m tryna go free
(Kill switch)
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment