Living up the hills
언덕 위에 내 집
2층방서 geeked up
(don’t you let go)
Paid my mama bills
그녀에게 나는 빛
Remember 흘렸던 피
(don’t you let go)
Retard
Like a retard
Love the thrill
겁 없이 we go
비밀 많은 친구와의 일정
(won’t you let go)
Let go
Summer time high
Up the hills 생과 사
내 시간이 빨라 사라져
I need you by my side
못 맞췄어 like 타이
나는 너를 못 봐
그래서 miss you bad 많이
나는 너를 못 봐
Ye I miss you bad 많이
(won’t you let go)
Since you got me on 바닥
(ye you got me on the floor)
Don’t you let go
Don’t you let go
Red and green 멍s on my neck
멍s on my neck
흐린 내 시야 속 넌 왜
시간속에 너는 pale
Living up the hills
언덕 위에 내 집
2층방서 geeked up
(don’t you let go)
Paid my mama bills
그녀에게 나는 빛
Remember 흘렸던 피
(don’t you let go)
Retard
Like a retard
Love the thrill
겁 없이 we go
비밀 많은 친구와의 일정
(won’t you let go)
Let go
I just go
Go
(Don’t you go)
If I had another life
넌 날 미워하진 않았을까
And if it was another time
우린 다르게 흘렀을까
And if I had more fame and name bitch
Would you leave me or be by my side
만약이 늘어 터져 head 지금
I am holding on so tight
I let you go 사실 잘 못놔
Should have known now
난 너를 못 봐
Fell for you at fucking first sight
이제 마지막인데도 난
Life feels so off now
Way to go right?
난 어쩌나
I’m deep fried on the sofa
난 안 놨는데 넌 놨잖아
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment