I ain't find it funny anymore
I can't plead my case
I'm living handles off
Bad liquor tore my guts
I'm spilling all my guts
Now you know
Now you know
Now you know
Loose and I'm twisted
I keep making the same mistakes
Tell you
Turn to my own distaste
Keep coming
Keep the tape rolling on me
Stay at watch, probing
Let me out the cuffs
If I could outrun 'em
I'm spinning out
Out of my control
I do
Still don't know how I got to be
Here, and I've been here
Did you hear, I can't come to my own
Last time didn't know if we still spoke
The bells on my neck
Won't come off
Ring more when the wind blows
Make sounds when you rock 'em
Like you used to
Struck a nerve
The bells on my neck
Won't come off
Ring more when the wind blows
Make sounds when you rock 'em
Like you used to
Struck a nerve
You might leave me here
You might leave me here
You might leave me here
You might leave me here
'Bout time I moved on
From the nest I grew on
But I
Swim against the water
And my lungs won't last longer
Jet skis, they caught up
Running water down my face
Hoping I could wash my fate
Wake me up to a clean slate
Wake me up to a clean slate
And I will be somewhere
Dead and repaired back to me
Wake me up to a clean slate
Wake me up to a clean slate
The bells on my neck
Won't come off
Ring more when the wind blows
Make sounds when you rock 'em
Like you used to
Struck a nerve
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment