She been tryna get high
Like a fly
Baby, I can tell you
What you like
I been tryna get you
Ride or die
Oh baby, yeah
Yo yo my type
We do it like a dance
Until morning
She wanna talk bands
In the night
But we wanna talk nice
Till it’s right
I’ve been whippin’
Whippin’, whippin’
By five
Huh
She don’t wanna lie
I been whippin’ all that money
With no second tries
Yeah
She want money right
I been spendin’ all the checks
On that ass like
Uh
She wanna BBL
She just wanna get her tummy tucked
And some VVS
Huh
She wanna get it all
I been tryna get it
But I pop it with a nightlight
Oh
I been tryna get it
But she pop on me right
Dance on
Baby wanna talk
But I head to Dubai
Dance on
Baby wanna talk
But that shit don’t feel right
Huh
Yet again
I been tryna get it
But I’m poppin’ with your friend
Huh
Yeah, she my lil’ freak
Tossin’ in the sheets
She wet like sushi
Rings on
Chrome piece
I been tryna get it
Pop it with the same vibe
Oh we
Oh why
Won’t you talk
When I’m in my lane
Huh
Oh we
Why would you talk
When I’m in my flame
I’m a sinner
With a lotta
Problems in my head
But I been sippin’ out the bottle
I been gettin’ to the throttle
Pushin’ up that whip
Like a savage on the throttle
She my baby
Tossin’ like she crazy
She my main piece
I been tryna party
With your friend
Oh I
I been tryna get it
But she pop on me right
Dance on
Baby wanna talk
But I head to Dubai
Dance on
Baby wanna talk
But that shit don’t feel right
Get it
Get it
I been tryna get it
But I’m poppin’ with your friend
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment