she don't know about me fxck main
can put you in first class
you fancy 너말고 no one
too fresh 나말고 no one
criss cross 난 너무 빨라
fxck rehab 난 더 쎄게 밟아
I don't care about nun of this hoes
하긴 뭘 해 난 돈
fxcking that bitxh 'till dawn
듣지도 못해 네껀
smoke so heavy 난 돌
bitxh too fine on lord
bitxh I came with a 큰돈
더 할 말 없으면 그냥 꺼죠
I done get the cash
Hit it from the back now she on me
걔를 만들어버려 선지
지문이 없어져 내 엄지
and I got these bitxhes calling
yeah she off the molly
my money green like olive
여자들이 와 like oliveyoung
걘 자꾸 물어 like he owe me sum
난 보통 취해있어 all day long
I'm historical 설민석
적토마 위에서 ballin'
눈이 사방에 like 거미
pull up with the toolie
she don't know about me fxck main
can put you in first class
you fancy 너말고 no one
too fresh 나말고 no one
criss cross 난 너무 빨라
fxck rehab 난 더 쎄게 밟아
I don't care about nun of this hoes
하긴뭘해 난 돈
fxcking that bitxh 'till dawn
듣지도 못해 네껀
smoke so heavy 난 돌
bitxh too fine on lord
bitxh I came with a 큰돈
더 할 말 없으면 그냥 꺼죠
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment