I was cruising down the lonely 101
Stared at the night,
들려오던건 Soulchild Greatestlove
Newness & Givemorelove
Every turn led back to you
Heart is beating rhythm's blues
여전한 내 마음에 또 써내려갈
in my own words
No more u-turns,
I'm locking in the drive
그려지는 messenger
I feel so alive No more u-turns
I'm locking in the drive
With you in the passenger
I feel so alive
You are my Destination the end of the road
여기앉아서 내 얘길 들어줘
(High-definition love) 늘 그랬듯이
Ay you're the only one I want near
My final destination.
Let's take it slow,
Lowkey, 멀리왔지
Navigation의 화면은 안켜두지
Uh, Take my hand tonight, windows down,
hair blowin' wild Just
we're flowing like Bei Maejor
(end of the night) My heart is beating,
rhythm's blues
No more u-turns,
I'm locking in the drive
With you in the passenger,
I feel so alive
You are my Destination the end of the road
여기앉아서 내 얘길 들어줘
(High-definition love) 늘 그랬듯이
Ay you're the only one I want near
My final destination.
(How could I) Ever think of moving
on without you?
That's the place I always knew
was true Everything I ever wanted
is right here
in my view!
You are my Destination the end
of the road
그 모습 그대로 내 옆에 있어줘
(High-definition love) 늘 그랬듯이
Ay, you're the only one
I want near My final destination.
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment