New truck got my racks on
Her good every night mma hoe
She like the way that I vibe in LA tho
아직 안가봤지만 can we land
They be sleeping on me like hotel
자신만만해 눌러줘 내 콧대
I got lil bitxhes wanna be my wife
어렸을때부터 필요했어 mic
U should come thru baby
400만원이 내 놀비 baby
I ain't tellin' nobody stop worrying baby
누나 언니 made them kiss babies
난 돈을 너로 발음해
머릿 속에 먼지 너무 가득해
Me and you smoking gucci 너무 나른해
Nike elite bag 채워 내 돈가방
Running up a check running up a check
난 좋은 상태를 유지하려고 해
언젠가 내가 대세가 되고 내 팬들도 전부 갓댐 하게돼
기도했어 너 잘 때
거긴 니 자리가 아냐 인마 차빼
When I see one
I gotta pop that
너는 그냥 스팸
나는 빽햄
말로는 다 해 말은 다 해
They've been talking shxt thought I really care
Louis v my og Got a new bag
불을 붙여 baby hit it like Jeter
Just like Derek Jeter
전부 다 태워 이건 아냐 two seater
베이비 걱정하지마 날 믿어
너가 행복하다면 im real 니꺼
New truck got my racks on
Her good every night mma hoe
She like the way that I vibe in LA tho
아직 안가봤지만 can we land
They be sleeping on me like hotel
자신만만해 눌러줘 내 콧대
I got lil bitxhes wanna be my wife
어렸을때부터 필요했어 mic
U should come thru baby
400만원이 내 놀비 baby
I ain't tellin' nobody stop worrying baby
누나 언니 made them kiss babies
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment