diamonds they shine 롸잇나우
choppa goes bang 롸잇나우
이건 게임처럼 push to start
my pockets they fat 롸잇나우
니 drip came from Taobao
현금이 여자친구처럼 자고가
빈수레들 볼륨이 so loud
yeah lil bitxh
smoking on loud
baby let me play you like xbox
김민교처럼 영창가자
솔직히 차이나도 너무차이나
얘네 랩은 웃겨 주위마마
난 스님처럼 잘 주지 아나
put a smile on my face
I sip my cup, need 2 girls
fxck being healthy 난 저질체력
내 가족 아니면 안해 배려
우리 둘이 teo 너는 ayo
내가 예 하면 너가 세이오
she giving me brain 'till i mayo
내가 하면 눈이 몰려 신동엽
lil bro I'm ballin like 볼러
hatin' ass boy I don't really give a fxck
자주 못봐도 man tell em wassup
bro how you've been 난 바로 예썰
young rich boy booler than ll
hatin' ass boy I don't really give a fxck
they love my name man tell em whats up
fxcking that bitxh I be like 털썩
diamonds they shine 롸잇나우
choppa goes bang 롸잇나우
이건 게임처럼 push to start
my pockets they fat 롸잇나우
니 drip came from Taobao
현금이 여자친구처럼 자고가
빈수레들 볼륨이 so loud
yeah lil bitxh
smoking on loud
baby let me play you like xbox
김민교처럼 영창가자
솔직히 차이나도 너무차이나
얘네 랩은 웃겨 주위마마
난 스님처럼 잘 주지 아나
put a smile on my face
I sip my cup, need 2 girls
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment