I just keep it babe
Why you wanna do more
잡아달라던 손
다 잊어버린 채
I just wanna be yours
어쩌다보니 널
돌아오지 못해 그때의 넌
너가 아니면 안돼
you know I suck
there's so many hoes
걘 내 메니저
I don't even know her name
ok now I know
ok I can know
더 해 달라는 널
버리고는 도망쳐
ok I go
baby I don't know
why you go
baby why we just
do and go
baby I don't know
why you go
it's just a game between us
I just can't forget you babe,
I just can't forget
I just can't forget you babe,
I just can't forget
I just can't forget you babe,
I just can't forget
I just can't forget you babe,
I just can't forget
왜 이리 차갑게 굴어
I just wanna be star
바쁘니까 전화는 끊어
우리 지금 play in bed
돈만 주면 내가 술래인데
뭐가 그리 놀래
나 원래 이래 I playin' bad
bad bad b- wanna take back
오 절대 안되지 babe
내게 왜 이래, 원래 이래
put that money
put that chain
put that ice on me
put that kiss
널 죽게 해
넌 내가 부를 때면 그냥 go
baby I don't know
why you go
baby why we just
do and go
baby I don't know
why you go
it's just a game between us
I just can't forget you babe,
I just can't forget
I just can't forget you babe,
I just can't forget
I just can't forget you babe,
I just can't forget
I just can't forget you babe,
I just can't forget
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment