Tell me
Time to decide
Come on, make it fast and cold
Put your gun on me and pull it before sunrise
Tell me
Time to decide
I've been ready for the whole time
Take your hands off me, none of this is a surprise
I'm gone away
and I won't come back again
I'm gone away
and I won't be back again
We've gone away
and we won't come back again
We've gone away
and we won't be back again
Woohoohoo Woohoohoo
Woohoohoo Woohoohoo
Woohoohoo Woohoohoo
Woohoohoo Woohoohoo
Kill me
It's homicide
Come on, make it fast and cold
Put your gun on me and then my sun won't rise
Hug me
Before you decide
I've been ready for the whole time
Take your hands off me, none of this is a surprise
I'm gone away
and I won't come back again
I'm gone away
and I won't be back again
We've gone away
and we won't come back again
We've gone away
and we won't be back again
Woohoohoo Woohoohoo
Woohoohoo Woohoohoo
Woohoohoo Woohoohoo
Woohoohoo Woohoohoo
Woohoohoo Woohoohoo
Woohoohoo Woohoohoo
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment