Skip to main content

My Alice - Pluggboi


keep that vibe til I f- on a th- 집 땡 차 back on mic I'm on a rise yeah 쉽게 살아야 죽을 때가 안두렵잖아 밉게 살아 til i get that f- dia why I got geeked up? 뺏어 that all of racks on yall 됐어 이 game racks up til i can roll up brain I think i'm out of cain ya b- i don't care 쟤넨 뜰 준비가 안돼있지 fosho 매일 I wake up 옆엔 Asian baddie chase da f- racks up chase da f- race get that all of famous rappers name on main that rappers 걔넨 맨날 weck songs they just ain't a thing I just got caught by a popo f- the rules I gotta go choppers on me stripe all on ma ricks I don't give a f- you too I just got white paper racks on that, I'll give ya all my dough the reason why I go ya'll know why I give you why and no keep that vibe til I f- on a th- 집 땡 차 back on mic I'm on a rise yeah 쉽게 살아야 죽을 때가 안두렵잖아 밉게 살아 til i get that f- dia why I got geeked up? 뺏어 that all of racks on yall 됐어 이 game racks up til i can roll up brain I think i'm out of cain ya b- i don't care 쟤넨 뜰 준비가 안돼있지 yeah I gotta go to bed fosho 걔넨 나를 담을라 해 on rule 더 원하지 남아도는 술 결국 내 옆에는 아무도 없어

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...