rappers, why is all wack
that h-, 참 이상해
おいしい, I got that ricks on my feet b-,
개뻥치는 쟤넨
절대로 못와 내게
cause I got that ricks on my sh-
she said "is it real?"
rappers, why is all wack
that h-, 참 이상해
see this my ricks, my sh-
내 식구 친구까지
개뻥치는 쟤넨
절대로 못와 내게
cause I got that ricks on my sh-
she said "is it real?"
ricks and all black
sunglasses on my fit babe
they tryna chase me
you can't be the best, man
say that I'm type
no I gotta go to home
너 좋다는 애는
밤이 되면 오래 못 갈 놈
I just keep it 난 날 끝까지
put you on my body you b-
잠이 와도 우린 그냥 쭉 가지
들여보내줘 이쁜 b-
when some guys take some pills
when I got racks on racks
병-들이 날 tryna cancle
but 난 Pluggboi you b-
I don't wanna know
yeah who the f- is you
다 벌고 나서 모른 척하지 널
저번에처럼 아는 척은 말아줘
cause I don't give a f- bout your ID or
rappers, why is all wack
that h-, 참 이상해
おいしい, I got that ricks on my feet b-,
개뻥치는 쟤넨
절대로 못와 내게
cause I got that ricks on my sh-
she said "is it real?"
rappers, why is all wack
that h-, 참 이상해
see this my ricks, my sh-
내 식구 친구까지
개뻥치는 쟤넨
절대로 못와 내게
cause I got that ricks on my sh-
she said "is it real?"
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment