Skip to main content

SURVIVOR - 몬스타엑스 (Monsta X)


Stepping in the mud 더럽혀진 길 Heavy on the crown 네가 널 아니 Breaking through the concrete floor 네 손을 뻗어 더 어서 날 꺼내 줘 When I’m looking in the mirror 충만해진 자신감을 Reload 털린 내 두 다린 여전히 한 길로 내겐 난 Thriller, I’m a killer, I’m a villain, you know me I’m a stealer, I’m a dealer, I’m a criminal you know me Gravity is pulling but I’m rising up high Look me right in the eye 내 영혼을 Heal We are all survivors, we’re finally here I am the vision, the light in the cold Breaking the silence, the story untold Beyond the horizon, I’m taking my place Witness the glory, the power, the grace Look at the future, look at the future Step into the future, step into the future Future, catching the wave Future, look at the brave We SURVIVOR 시뻘겋게 과부하 된 Red ocean 고약한 냄새가 밴 옷 무대 위 Bad motion 다들 흔들어 Head banging 잘못 마신 Dead potion 진동하는 가식이란 악취 다 만취 무가치 다 같이 싸가지 바가지 따라 하지 잘 아니 탈 나지 상한 네 잘남이 다 풉 생각 없이 갈라니 살라니 할라니 가지 말라니 내 반항이 불어넣어 쉬는 숨 Gravity is pulling but I’m rising up high Look me right in the eye 내 영혼을 Heal We are all survivors, we’re finally here I am the vision, the light in the cold Breaking the silence, the story untold Beyond the horizon, I’m taking my place Witness the glory, the power, the grace Look at the future, look at the future Step into the future, step into the future Future, catching the wave Future, look at the brave We SURVIVOR No more waiting, it’s already here Show me your love, we’re gonna be there Watch us move, watch us fly MONSTA X until we die

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...