call me after midnight
또 너를 탓했지만
나 왜 이러는 걸까
uh uh
just call me stupid lover
oh no
oh oh oh oh oh
하는 말 다 bluffin’
ain’t about to call
now she got me naked
이걸 원한다면
mmm just stop it
또 뭘 원하냐면
fuck that and get nasty
tell me you love me baby
날 보며 말을 해
더 깊이 안을래
i think i fell in love with my girlfriend
give me a second chance
i’ll be your safest place
버리지 않을게
i think i fell in love with my girlfriend
girlfriend
love isn’t a simple thing
(i’m right here)
gotta call you my everything
(so slide in)
다 풀어줄게 my baby
(put you right there)
think i fell in love with my girlfriend
Why bother
If love was simple, I won’t bother
다시 봐봐
Would you ever wanna hit rock bottom?
I cannot go back like that
Know you gon’ hit me right back
If it is real, I’ll fight back
You know what to do
기다리게 하지 마 이제
약속해줄래 that you’ll never change, baby
Even on those days where I feel a little crazy
Include me in your way,
I’ma plant trees and grass and daisies
약속해줄래, but first tell me that you love me
tell me you love me baby
날 보며 말을 해
더 깊이 안을래
i think i fell in love with my girlfriend
give me a second chance
i’ll be your safest place
버리지 않을게
i think i fell in love with my girlfriend
girlfriend
love isn’t a simple thing
(i’m right here)
gotta call you my everything
(so slide in)
다 풀어줄게 my baby
(put you right there)
think i fell in love with my girlfriend
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment