I stack that to my left
I push that to my right
I make that… everyday
I spend that every night
I took this lifestyle from a daydream
Now I'm waking up to this life
Do my own tricks, no stunt double
I’m a wild child till I die
I just might
Jump out the window cause I wanna fly
Feelin’ like a movie playing in my mind
I just hit a milli on the first try
Never thought I'd see this she in real life
IRL real life with my day ones
I’m about to bring you back to life like a seance
Late night turn it up make a bad decision
And the record goes on and on and on
IRL real life with my day ones
I’m about to bring you back to life like a seance
Late night turn it up make a bad decision
And the record goes on and on and on
I got a flight up in the morning,
I don't know where we going this life is crazy
But she, I wouldn't change it for a damn thing
I would do it over again
Gotta pour them drinks up,
keep ‘em keep ‘em coming all night
Till they, blow...
I still can’t believe that
it's not in my head and it’s not make believe
But I know
that it can't be a dream
‘cause I’m up on the stage and
I’m hearing them scream
Let’s go
IRL real life with my day ones
I’m about to bring you back to life like a seance
Late night turn it up make a bad decision
And the record goes on and on and on
IRL real life with my day ones
I’m about to bring you back to life like a seance
Late night turn it up make a bad decision
And the record goes on and on and on
I R L I I R L
I R L I I R L
(I ain’t never seen this is in..)
I R L I I R L
I R L I I R L
(I ain’t never seen this is)
I aint never seen that is in real life…
Jump out the window cause I wanna fly
Feelin’ like a movie playing in my mind
I just hit a milli on the first try
Never thought I'd see this she in real life
IRL real life with my day ones
Late night turn it up make a bad decision
IRL real life with my day ones
Late night turn it up make a bad decision
And the record goes on and on and on
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment