Milli Gang
Like it's a game
You not goin' for it
우린 달라, bae
I'm the man in orange
Girl, I got hella storage
기억해, 넌 내가 뭐인지
Girl, I can do it, do it, do it, do it
Milli Gang
Like it's a game
You not goin' for it
우린 달라, bae
I'm the man in orange
Girl, I got hella storage
기억해, 넌 내가 뭐인지
Girl, I can do it, do it, do it, do it
Hold up, hold up, hold up
It's Milli
Let me tell you 'bout my story
I was 13
I was making beats and
I didn't have a beat tag, so I was just saying
Milli Gang
Like it's nothin'
쉽게 랩해, like I'm 덕배
Eat the beat up like mukbang
나는 떠버렸어, like Big Bang
가져버렸어, 너무 많은 지폐
Girl, it’s all LOV3 like Sik-K
너를 바꿔, like deepfake
I don't want no fake love, girl, keep 해
Your face, no
넌 이미 완벽, 완벽
대체 누구랑 사귀어, 사귀어
아는 사람한테 다 알려, 다 알려
막으려고 해, 날 왜 말려
원해 million won, 아니 million dollars
Milli Gang with Ambition brothers
나는 너와 달라, 야망으로 살어
Ha ha, now I became a Bition boy
A.K.A. Bition child
A.K.A. Milli the f**kin' great
Milli Gang
Like it's a game
You not goin' for it
우린 달라, bae
I'm the man in orange
Girl, I got hella storage
기억해, 넌 내가 뭐인지
Girl, I can do it, do it, do it, do it
Milli Gang
Like it's a game
You not goin' for it
우린 달라, bae
I'm the man in orange
Girl, I got hella storage
기억해, 넌 내가 뭐인지
Girl, I can do it, do it, do it, do it
(Milli, milli, milli, milli)
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment