Love
Like a river flow
Deeper than my soul
And I'm not in control
Uh I don’t need the answers tonight
흔들려도 I’m still alive
시간은 흘러가는데
I’m stuck in yesterday
비가 오면 이상하게 you come back again
I’m tryna let it go
I’m tryna play it cool
아마 이 시간의 끝에 난
I keep running back to you
불 꺼진 방안에
Your voice is in the air
아무도 모르게 난 또 무너지고 있어
I don’t need the answers tonight
흔들려도 I’m still alive
Ghosted again
thought I can’t deny
And every time it rains, you cross my mind
Every night
아직도 선명해 난
Every drop every sound feels like you tonight
I’m tryna walk away
근데 마음 한쪽엔 아직 네가 서 있네
모든 게 다 지워지고 있어 drip drop
이 흐름은 non-stop 내 맘은 또 lockdown
Filter 없는 이 새벽에 너를 깊게 들이쉬면
빗물에 번져가 우리 timeline
계속해서 먹구름 낀 하루 속에도
여전히 나도 거짓말은 못하겠고
흘러가는 대로 여기까지 왔으니까
Just Let it flow let it fade away
I don’t need the answers tonight
흔들려도 I’m still alive
Ghosted again
thought I can’t deny
And every time it rains, you cross my mind
If the rain could tell you what I’ve never said
아마 밤새 네 창가에 내 맘을 두드릴 텐데
I don’t need forever, just one little sign
너도 같은 비를 본다면
Think of me tonight
Love
Like a river flow
Deeper than my soul
And I'm not in control
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment