(Milli)
(Yeah, Milli the Great)
We go bang, bang
Speaker loud as f**k
스피커 터졌어
내 고막 like Big Bang
Yeah, we not the same
부를 maintain
And we never change
On our brothers, no way
우린 아냐 Rothschild
We the Bition child
But we run the rap game
Like it's O'Block
래퍼 중의 rap mane
난 됐어 요리사
Like I'm 크루셜스타
앞서가서 offside
Baby, what's yo' name?
Girl, I'm Milli the Max
내게 좀 오지 마
Like I'm M.C. the Max
내게 좀 오지 마
Like I'm 유자
전 재산 내게 투자
만들어줄게, 널 부자
Bition, bition boys,
I got that f**kin' ambition
Rollie on my wrist
Rollie on my wrist in addition
난 너무 특별해
I call myself a special edition
아냐 겁쟁이, 아냐 겁쟁이 like pigeon
Yeah, we switch
Yeah, we switch up the flow
Them f**kin' bass f**k my ears up
Speakers 'bout to blow up
모르는 사람이 찍어, 날
I really blew up
안 말해, 제발 좀 지워
Girl, I don't give a f**k
We go bang, bang
Speaker loud as f**k
스피커 터졌어
내 고막 like Big Bang
Yeah, we not the same
부를 maintain
And we never change
On our brothers, no way
우린 아냐 Rothschild
We the Bition child
But we run the rap game
Like it's O'Block
래퍼 중의 rap mane
난 됐어 요리사
Like I'm 크루셜스타
앞서가서 offside
Mayday, Mayday
Highway에서 locked in
Locked in!
달리고 있어 200 km
But no gravity
All of your s**t is so comedy
너네 자리 쭉 economy
All of your s**t is so comedy
너네 자리 쭉 economy
우리는 private
국적을 바꿔, 신분 숨겨, 원어민
옛날에 사놨던 구두가 이제 맞아
Do you know what I mean?
My tolerance way too high
All of my friends
우리는 올라 big show
너랑 네 친구들은 절대 이해할 수 없는 diction
Mayday, Mayday
Highway에서 locked in
Locked in!
달리고 있어 200 km
But no gravity
All of your s**t is so comedy
너네 자리 쭉 economy
We go bang, bang
We go bang, bang
We go bang, bang
Speaker loud as f**k
스피커 터졌어
내 고막 like Big Bang
Yeah, we not the same
부를 maintain
And we never change
On our brothers, no way
We go bang, bang
내 고막 like Big Bang
Yeah, we not the same
We go bang, bang
We go bang, bang
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment