I’ve never seen how you’re perfect
I’ve never seen love made so perfect
Put your love in the way
Put your love in the way
Heading to you I keep on trying to get you ah,
blaming to you I caused it
but I can’t let you, no
Heading to you I keep on trying to get you
I’m done with falling in love
Still hard to get you out of me
Heading to you I keep on trying to get you ah,
blaming to you I caused it
but I can’t let you, no
Heading to you I keep on trying to get you
I’m done with falling in love
Still hard to get you out of me
I’ve never seen how you’re perfect
I’ve never seen love made so perfect
Put your love in the way
Put your love in the way
I’ve never seen how you’re perfect
I’ve never seen love made so perfect
Put your love in the way
Put your love in the way
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment