눈치만 보던 나
That's not so fair
But perfect night
unlock my sight
왜 굳이 feel
Do I make a move or just begin
Heartbeat Skid to the final stage
이 순간부터 Keep in touch
Can I get your number?
Say something 먼저
Digits on my dial
I'm always on the line
Can I get your number?
Stay so I wonder
비밀 속인 걸까
Every day feels right
Drive slow
The bassline low
I'm smooth 가끔 어설프게
I rush but need no second guess
I'm a melody 너도 따라 불렀지 boy
이미 끝난 game
다음 단계로 take new train
We're laughin' now for get that crown
Like we're the only ones around
Heartbeat Skid to the final stage
이 순간부터 Keep in touch
Can I get your number?
Say something 먼저
Digits on my dial
I'm always on the line
Can I get your number?
Stay so I wonder
비밀 속인 걸까
Every day feels right
Maybe it's a little crazy
Maybe it's a little fast
But your name is on my white pages
Just like this song
That feels too late
Can I get your number?
Say something 먼저
Digits on my dial
I'm always on the line
Can I get your number?
Stay so I wonder
비밀 속인 걸까
Every day feels right
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment