Skip to main content

U - 식케이 (Sik-K) & Lil Moshpit


신경 안 써 다른 여자는 Baby 혼자 있는 나를 본다면 Baby 알아줘 난 어떻게 전해야 될지 몰라 내 마음 Let me say like Like I love u Like I need u Like I love u, u, u Like I need u, u, u, u, u Like I love u Like I need u Like I love u, u, u Like I need u, u, u, u, u 그래 작년, 또 몇 달 전 난 기억해 Shorty, your breakup story 하나는 드라마보이, 다른 하나는 마마보이 When you making love 느낀 적 없지 단 한 번도 And you working hard for your family 월세 Money, and hair, nail money 토요일이잖아 내일 친구들 다 불러내 음악에다 풀어 Stress Do your dance, shake that ass Why not? You got potential Why not? You need some attention Why not? You been lovin’ with selfish Now I see what you been missin’ 이렇게 연락하는 이유 너도 속으론 Already f**k me 1000 times 뭔진 모르겠지만 난 알아 뭔가 있어 뜨거워지기 전에만 느낄 수 있는 그 따뜻함 Between us baby Let me say like Like I love u Like I need u Like I love u, u, u Like I need u, u, u, u, u Like I love u Like I need u Like I love u, u, u Like I need u, u, u, u, u Maybe I love u Maybe I need u Maybe I love u 널 사랑하나봐 Yeah, for real Let me hear you say Oh Oh, oh Ohhhhh Everything’s gonna be alright It will be alright It will be Let’s go, baby Shake that thing hard Shake that thing hard for me Don’t make it hard Don’t make it hard for me Let’s take this far Ay, yeah Swing it, baby, you T’d up Body’s goddess, tea girl 기어를 놓지마 P에 Don’t stop, just put it on D girl All night long and till the morning like 5-6 girl Your makeup, don’t need to fix girl 어차피 나도 아마 실패할 거야 조준 On your lips girl Ay, ay 내일 하자 그 진지한 미팅 Type 대화 Tea time은 웃고 싶어 Let’s chit chat 아님 단어 골라 줘 ᄉ발음 안 만들고 싶어 치찰음 채워 Habushu로 이 빈 잔을 Umm Where do you wanna go next? Whisper to me like phone s** Whisper to me like Ha, ha Whisper to me that romance We too high, let’s go slow We too locked in, JOMO We too grown to phone home 정말이야 I miss your body for so long 그걸 말이라고 하니 넌 지금? 농담이라고 하니 넌 지금? Girl I fienin’ for you, fienin’ for you Oh I need u Oh, oh I need u Oh, oh, oh It’s gonna be aite for sure Oh I need u Oh, oh I need u Oh, oh, oh It’s gonna be aite for sure Baby shake that thing hard Shake that thing hard Don’t make it hard Don’t make it hard Let’s take this far Let’s take this thing far Yeah Baby shake that thing hard Shake that thing hard Don’t make it hard Don’t make it hard Let’s take this far Let’s take this thing far

------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...