Patient, be alone,
I probably got no way to back I fall off
(Yeah don’t drown me down my love,
wanna go, If you wanna go,
I can’t let you go, I can’t let you go.
I can’t let you)
Patient, be alone, I probably
got no way to back I fall off
(Yeah don’t drown me down my love,
wanna go, If you wanna go,
I can’t let you go, I can’t let you go.
I can’t let you)
I feel it twice
I feel it no ones my side
I believe you’re the lights
I believe you’re my lights
I felt it down
I felt it down
I’m out of sight
I’m out of sight
You’re something unbounded in moments
I light it up baby I care all for you
Your rock spirit oh you just rock it all alone
Your rock spirit oh you just rock it all alone
Patient, be alone, I probably got
no way to back I fall off
(Yeah don’t drown me down my love,
wanna go, If you wanna go,
I can’t let you go, I can’t let you go.
I can’t let you)
Patient, be alone, I probably got
no way to back I fall off
(Yeah don’t drown me down my love,
wanna go, If you wanna go,
I can’t let you go, I can’t let you go.
I can’t let you)
I took up a bitch from a neck huh
Woke up and sound like a studio set
Weight on my shoulder how can I relax?
You let me hit like Ohtani
I’m bout to fall like a video tape
I’m bout to fall for that pretty lil face
I’m bout to trust you with something
Deep diving or something
I can’t never loose
Been facing myself I’m improving
Been up for the day i be snoozing
Been digging too deep
I was looking
On god, look at me i be drooling
Shit, I’m popping a bag
Just so I’d get you a bag
Two destinations, two dummies on deck
Two destinations, i know what i said
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment