LIE LIE LIE
LIE LIE LIE
LIE LIE LIE
You gotta bring me back the
Light Light Light
Light Light Light
LIE LIE LIE
Your love is a lullaby
I just can’t sleep without you
참 웃기지 않아?
네가 없인 I can’t breathe
누가 날 좀 save me
24/7 way too high
못 멈춰, 머리에 뜬 cloud
Isn’t it love? Tell me we’re fine
(Fine fine fine fine)
Don’t let me know, let me know
모른 척 애써
I know I’ll be better without
You
I cannot focus on you
Killin’ me softly with truth
내 사랑 앞에서 넌 cruel
I don’t care, just tell some
LIE LIE LIE
LIE LIE LIE
LIE LIE LIE
I don’t care, just tell some
LIE LIE LIE
I’m staring at my phone, 난 여전히
네 스토리에 갇힌 채 buffering
You know you are flying
Never on my side
(So what the hell is going on, tell me)
24/7, 365
갖고 놀다 버린 장난감
말해줄래, tell me we’re fine
(Fine fine fine fine fine)
Don’t let me know, let me know
모른 척 애써
I know I’ll be better without
You
I cannot focus on you
Killin’ me softly with truth
내 사랑 앞에서 넌 cruel
I don’t care, just tell some
LIE LIE LIE
Baby, I can’t tell you nothing
네 앞에만 서면 왠지
어떤 말도 힘을 잃어
I know I’ll be better without
You
I cannot focus on you
Killin’ me softly with truth
내 사랑 앞에서 넌 cruel
I don’t care, just tell some
LIE LIE LIE
I can take it
LIE LIE LIE
Let me stand it
LIE LIE LIE
소용없지만
I don’t care, just tell some
LIE LIE LIE
I can take it
LIE LIE LIE
Let me stand it
LIE LIE LIE
난 널 믿을래
I don’t care, just tell some
LIE LIE LIE
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment