Caught you in the club
Your eyes to mine
Start a tug of love
Ooh, I divine
Don’t close your eyes, babe
Open your mind, babe
Now you decide
It’s up to you now
If I can feel, I can feel, I can feel your grace
I’ll be your baby, I’m waiting,
I need your bless
You make me Christian Bale
Refine like wine, babe
Why are we waiting
Say you take me for a night,
take me for a night
You right by my side,
we can have good night
Pulling me close, yeah
In this moment, eye to eye
When you told me it’s alright,
take me for a night
You right by my side,
we can have good night
Pulling me close, yeah
In this moment, eye to eye
Ooohhh, I mean it so please me, bae
If you want it so badly, yeah
So tell me what you gonna do
I know you want it too
If I can feel, I can feel, I can feel your grace
I’ll be your baby, I’m waiting,
I need your bless
You make me Christian Bale
Refine like wine, babe
Why are we waiting
Say you take me for a night,
take me for a night
You right by my side,
we can have good night
Pulling me close, yeah
In this moment, eye to eye
When you told me it’s alright,
take me for a night
You right by my side,
we can have good night
Pulling me close, yeah
In this moment, eye to eye
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment