시간은 어느새 흘러 내 마음을 들여봐
Wondering what’s under the sea
I wonder what’s on the other side, other side
창문 틈 사이 바람을 느껴 두 눈을 감아봐
Asking me where I wanna be
I’m fighting with this gravity
I keep on hiding my honesty
더 맘을 먹을수록 (woo ooh wu ooh oh)
Don’t wanna crash my philosophy
그래도 괜찮을까?
I wanna go ride (ride)
숨겨둔 나의 paradise,
runaway runaway
I wanna ignite (ignite)
Don’t care about a thing let’s just run-a-way
괜찮아 alright (right)
더 멀리 from the city lights,
runaway runaway
We riding the sky, going higher
It’s a dream come true
runaway
Yeah, Yeah
Hop in the ride we gon get away
Ain’t coming back 'til Saturday
Boost it up Boost it up 808s
I don’t wanna do no pain no gain
We ridin’ till we die and it’s a must don’t get me wrong
I just want you to be with me fantasizing till the dawn
(till the dawn)
I keep on hiding my honesty
더 맘을 먹을수록 (woo ooh wu ooh oh)
Don’t wanna crash my philosophy
그래도 괜찮을까?
I wanna go ride (ride)
숨겨둔 나의 paradise,
runaway runaway
I wanna ignite (ignite)
Don’t care about a thing let’s just run-a-way
괜찮아 alright (right)
더 멀리 from the city lights,
runaway runaway
We riding the sky, going higher
It’s a dream come true
runaway
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment