Can’t see
I don’t know how I feel
Ridin’
Got me
Committing all these sins
At first sight
One bite
자석처럼 pullin’
얼마 안가 넌 stepped into my life
Couldn’t deny it
Was sane
But tainted ‘cause
I’m falling so hard
I might be crazy
Is this me or is it just a moment?
I never even lied
Why am I so paralyzed
It ain’t gon’ be easy, right
The light we’re bound to lose
Soaking in it all night
The taste so sweet
Making me break the rules
Don’t need nobody
I can’t help but want it
I ain’t tryna make a sound
Slippin’ right in
It’s all because of you
Blurring my mind
It’s all a blur
Because of you
Swear we’re gon’ pay for this
How I look now
Crawling out all stained
It gets me prayin’
But he doesn’t ever hear me
Karma’s catching up to us
Falling into it till the morning comes
When you get aggressive
I love it
Got me so stupid
Clouds all in my head, new phases
I guess he already clocked it
Fuck it, forget that
My baby
My baby
My baby
You’ll be mine
No, you’re already mine
Don’t need nobody
I can’t help but want it
I ain’t tryna make a sound
Slippin’ right in
It’s all because of you
Blurring my mind
It’s you
Blurring my mind
It’s you
Don’t need nobody
I can’t help but want it
I ain’t tryna make a sound
Slippin’ right in
It’s all because of you
Blurring my mind
It’s all a blur
Because of you
Put me right on top of fate
Just keep me inside your lane
A desert rain, desert rain, desert rain
Things we got can never be undone
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment